X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Anyone up for it?
    "The Earth is saved! Now let's go destroy it."

Invader Zim, after he's freed Earth from the Planet Jackers.

i am a god in that game, unless you put me up against my friend geoff. then he's the god, and i'm... uh... some lesser god-like thingie.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

It kicks ass. More specifically, my brother kicks my ass at it.

Comment

D.P!
        Last edited by monkspider; February 10, 2003, 19:20.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

My Pikachu could own all of you.
          Just give me a star rod and you're toast.
          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

your star wanding double post is nothing for my mario.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

i kick ass with Samus, and I'm pretty kickassish with Link as well.
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I use samus as well, tho giggley puff and pickachu always kick my ass!

no matter, im the God of FPS, more specifically Golden Eye/Perfect Dark/Halo
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I reluctantly play super smash bro melee cause my friends are losers and thats the only game where they get the satisfaction of beating me. Even though I suck, I beat them once in awhile, which then I get an opportunity to rub it in to them by saying "you guys are hopeless".

I dont get that much chances cause the FFA we play isnt exactly FFA. I know, I am SOOO loved in my dorm.

Anyways real men play Soul Calibur II, Virtua Fighter 4 or Tekken4... SSBM is for pansies
                  :-p

Comment

I used to be great with Link and damn near unbeatable with Marth or Roy. I haven't played for a while, however, so my skills have probably diminished...

Anyways real men play Soul Calibur II, Virtua Fighter 4

True dat. I'll kick your ass with Mitsurugi any day of the week.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

pikachu is by far the most overpowered character in the game. i like kirby, hes got fun attacks.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        I used to be great with Link and damn near unbeatable with Marth or Roy. I haven't played for a while, however, so my skills have probably diminished...

Anyways real men play Soul Calibur II, Virtua Fighter 4

True dat. I'll kick your ass with Mitsurugi any day of the week.
                        Whoa ho, Can you beat a wooden samurai that can.... clap with his feet? My friend sure doesnt think so.

Yoshimitsu = Mitsurugi++

Is there any other character you play? I play yoshi, N.M, Cassy and Taki right now. For VF4, I stick to LeiFei and Kage. And in T4, just Jin, or Kazuya.

Back on topic, My SSBM character = Zelda + Ness (evn though Im a noob!)

Comment

All you foos gotta stop playing Super smash Jibba jabba and pick up a REAL fighting game.

They update new battles now and then. The yoshi shown as of now (#30) is just a disgrace. Where's the POGO!!!!

Comment

Is there any other character you play?

I'm mainly a Mitsurugi guy, but I was pretty good with Taki and Kilik as well. This of course means that I could use Yoshimitsu and Seung Mina pretty well, as they're basically Mitsurugi and Kilik in different bodies.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              Is there any other character you play?

I'm mainly a Mitsurugi guy, but I was pretty good with Taki and Kilik as well. This of course means that I could use Yoshimitsu and Seung Mina pretty well, as they're basically Mitsurugi and Kilik in different bodies.
                              This is where the loud WRONG buzzer goes off. Yoshi shares few mitsurugi moves but he is not at all mitsurugi. While playing mitsurugi has its own merits, I cant stand not having pogo, helicopter attacks and the spin attacks.

Oh and he claps with his feet

How's your mitsurugi, drake? I mean what are your main moves? Are you familiar with SC conventions?

EDIT: Oh bTW, before anyone complains about me threadjacking, first apologies and second, Gamecube version of SCII is gonna have Link, so all you SSBM players might not be left out when all we cool people are playing SCII, so join us

Comment

Working...
                              X