hilarious site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hilarious site

Does this site remind you of a certain game?

Iraq: The War Game

John Lacny

Yeah, but it's pretty long. I almost slept while millions of arabs moved some squares towards nuclear-wasted Iraq.

Comment

great stuff
      Do not be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed...

Comment

lol

Comment

"We will respond with subtlety and tact."

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Not bad ....
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

The grafitti on that tank: Have a nice day. I didn't know panag was a tank commander.
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

If that "game" turns out to be more prophecy than humor,* I'm going to be PISSED!

*Sometimes the "game's" portrayal of administration personnel seems a bit too real.

Comment

LOL!
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well actually the outcome in the game is quite optomistic compared with what could happen.
                      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I love that completely unrelated interruption of Ashcroft telling that nude statues in public buildings will be covered!
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

It's funny because it has a grain of truth to it.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

All hell breaks loose, and "dublja" is asleep...
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

That site was funny the first time I saw it, but not being able to actually play the "game" ruins it.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X