Mingish Thread Workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mingish Thread Workshop

Well, obviously we haven't made threads that are entertaining The Ming! We have fallen far. However, every day is a new beginning so lets get cracking!

We know Iraq threads are RIGHT OUT!

The Ming has in the past approved, and even created threads about sports, so we need lots of threads about football, baseball, etc to entertain Him. Just say 'Cubbies' alot, that will help.

The football season is over, and this may be the sourse of His grouchyness regarding our feeble attempts to amuse Him with the war stuff. We must not make this mistake again!

So, we know He likes women with large mamaries, so someone dig up some scantily clad pics of such odd tities.

Also, try to get The Ming involved in conversations about His favorite bannings and most clever thread closings and deletions. He loves that stuff.

Ok, I'm clean out of ideas. Someone think of SOMETHING!!! ...and remember, NO IRAQ!

The Ming MUST be amused!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Re: Mingish Thread Workshop

Originally posted by Lancer
    The Ming has in the past approved, and even created threads about sports, so we need lots of threads about football, baseball, etc to entertain Him. Just say 'Cubbies' alot, that will help.

[...]

So, we know He likes women with large mamaries, so someone dig up some scantily clad pics of such odd tities.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Comment

My initial inclination was to quickly close this thread. But on further review...................I'll let ming make the call on this one.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aren't the Cubs an Iraqi team ?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This woman has big mammaries, so I hope sh'elle amuse Ming

Now now now. Even sketches of this nature are not allowed. But since it was a sketch, I'll settle on a warning and not a trip to the rock. RAH

Oops, sorry RAH, won't do it again
            Last edited by Spiffor; February 10, 2003, 15:09.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Aren't the Cubs an Iraqi team ?
              Only in the sense that nobody knows where all their big weapons are.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

rah, good. We're here to amuse The Ming and are trying to create only threads that will invoke His Pleasure!

Spiffor, I'm not sure that's quite the thing...

Slowwhand...do you want to get us all banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Oops, sorry RAH, won't do it again

Thank you. More funny than erotic but rules are rules and I just wanted to clarify it. Thanks for your understanding.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Right!

No Iraq, The Ming does not approve!

Also...

No nipples, rah doesn't like them.

Comment

Why don't we find a picture of a big busted chick in a cubs uniform?

That ought to make him happy.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last good-looking Cubs fan.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

She is good looking, but rather...sitting. SlowwHand, why is she just sitting there like that looking...bored?

It's obvious we are here to please The Ming, that the OT is here for His pleasure, and this is the best we can do?

Might as well talk about Iraq. NO! NO! I didn't say that.

Comment

Working...
                          X