Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orange

My image of you is blown
    Well, if it helps, I did divorce that wife!!!

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hmm... orgies
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I did not try to manipulate a situation where there would be possible to have sex with 2 girls at the same time earning a reputation between my friends as a "****er".

Comment

Being a ****er sure is a terrible thing, dear fattycakes
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

ah but as the wise old saying goes if you get masturbation to work right, screw ****ging

Comment

My +2 didn't happen. Oh, the horror. Ah well, at least I got to share my bed with both of them, that's... something, right?

Comment

Is this thread still alive? Oh my

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I resurrected it to share my dissapointment

Comment

When my partner and I were at university we had failry regular threesomes. Something about study makes young men horny, I suppose, and Manchester has the largest concentration of students in Western Europe...

But our first foursome had to wait until we went to the great den of iniquity, London. Probably lack of organisational skills, but perhaps if we had thrown more undergraduate parties...

It's definitely easier to an extent if you're in a large city (for instance) where there are sex on site premises, if that is what you want. You could also go to a brothel (gay or straight) of course. However, heterosexual posters who think that there are few opportunities for multiple partner sex encounters obviously aren't receiving enough swingers' sites spam in their e-mail...
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      what children do we have here?
                      There's more of us than you think. We disguise pretty well.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                      X