multiple partner encounters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexnm
    I had a threesome with another man in the mix (as I said before); the girl could handle both of us nicely;
    I don't think I'd want sloppy seconds. I could just see how that would turn out: "ewww, I think that is "yours"!"
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

I don't think I'd want sloppy seconds. I could just see how that would turn out: "ewww, I think that is "yours"!"
      Just better make sure you are first!

Besides, if you're practicing safe sex (which you should be), that won't be an issue.

It does remind me of my friend from college who was invited by another male friend to have a threesome with that guy's gf. My friend refused, saying "If by some horrible accident your **** happened to touch me, I think I would spontaneously combust in horror."
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        ...And no, it doesn't happen.
        I guess I can agree that it doesn't 'just" happen....To fill you all in, my friends and I were partying one weekend and with all of the people crashing out at the house were we were at, 5 of us ended up in the same bed (German King-size - which is actually larger than a U.S. King size bed). Any how, we were all laying their laughing and joking, when I realized something. So I asking everyone "Hey! Am I the only one not wearing underwear? (I always sleep in the nude) Needless to say, that's when I got the nick name of "Blanche" (from The Golden Girls) Anyway, the joking/slap/tickling ended up turning more "personal" after my question.

Of course this incident happend at a time when I didn't have a current partner.

Comment

Wittlich, I was referring to the old-guy-banging-young-girl-whose-roommate-walks-in-and-joins scenario not happening. It's straight out of the "Letters to the Editor" fantasy bull****.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Ah, Ok Boris.

Comment

I have received offers of both 2 girls and a girl and another guy. I have turned down both, however.
              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                I have received offers of both 2 girls and a girl and another guy. I have turned down both, however.
                way to go

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

why, monk?
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I would, I think

Jon Miller
                    (well, OK, right now I am fairly desperate, but if I was less desperate I would deffinitely refuse)

edit: adding quantifier

I would rather with just one girl (and one I was dating at that), it is just thta currently it would be easy to talk me into something more if it was late at a party or something
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

+ 2 and that's enough
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

So what's the break down between gay and straight? I'm kind of getting the feeling the gay guys are getting more action then straight guys.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

getting more orgy action? yah it would appear so

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            getting more orgy action? yah it would appear so

Jon Miller
                            That's probably because men are generally more horny and desperate than women .... although perhaps that's a whole thread topic all by itself
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                              well boris, i've had a few experiences here. The most was 3 others at one time...
                              It was as a direct result of that incident that people started adding the word "sucker" on the end of his username.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                                That's probably because men are generally more horny and desperate than women .... although perhaps that's a whole thread topic all by itself
                                While there may be some truth in that, it's more because there are fewer dynamic issues than a mixed-sex orgy (unless everyone is bisexual, there will be the "I want to do that one but not that one" thing), and because gays will have fewer inhibitions about doing such a "taboo" thing, as having gay sex in and of itself is considered taboo by many.

Gays are generally more sexually uninhibited than their heterosexual counterparts, though this has begun to change as you breeders start being less goddamned uptight.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X