Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pax Americana Falling apart in Afghanistan: Is it too soon to say we told you so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the reason reason you guys have a problem is his reporting hits the mark.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      I think the reason reason you guys have a problem is his reporting hits the mark.
      repeat that as much as you want. Ive already "fisked" one article. Post more and we can "fisk" them too.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• I think the point Fisk was making was there are ominous signs which are being ignored. The hysterical reaction to a rather mild and matter of fact report suggest he's right.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Again Horsey... I think even the biggest super patriot realizes that this problem can't be solved overnight. So for Mr (I'm totally biased against America) Fisk to try to claim that it's failed at this early point in the process is just silly. The hysterical reaction you are seeing is more hysterical laughter at you using Fisk as your news source and that you consider him objective
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ok horsey - whens the first time you heard of Fisk??
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• I think I have found a new quote for my signiture. I love it.

Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                Again Horsey... I think even the biggest super patriot realizes that this problem can't be solved overnight.
                Jeez I thought that was what Fisk has been saying for months....

So for Mr (I'm totally biased against America) Fisk to try to claim that it's failed at this early point in the process is just silly.
                He didn't claim that at all - this is your prejudice speaking.

The hysterical reaction you are seeing is more hysterical laughter at you using Fisk as your news source and that you consider him objective
                I don't use Fisk as my news source - he mostly writes commentary and analysis.

Name one commentator you regard as objective.

You just don't like him because he's right a lot of the time and gets under your skin.

Comment

• I can't believe I wasted my time reading this entire thread.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I can't believe I wasted my time reading this entire thread.

Ha ha! I read 10 posts on the first page and skipped to the end to see if the trolling was still going on. Waste of my time too

Comment

• And the article, its so innocuous

Comment

• wow look at him go!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• good look

Comment

Working...
                          X