• Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me clicks here.
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Thorn makes Zylka appear sane.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

BAAAAAAARRR YOU MADE ME IGNORE MYSELF YOU LHEFLEJLLK FREAKING GODOD DKAMNN ITI FHLKJLKJ FJ FLKKJLJLKLKJLKJLKJKLJKKJKLJDLSJKF> THGAT I IS EVEN MORE ANNNOYTIUNG THEN OTHER PEOPLE IGORNING MYSOELF.
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I will not let you people make me anymore gay then I already am!

Comment

You say that now, but we'll see what you say when you're blowing me!

I bet it will be something like, "mmmpppfffffhmmmmmmmpfffmmmmmpfffffff"
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

do you think Thorn can become the only Apolytoner ever to be Permabanned twice?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Hey I have Boyfriend... he posted here for a while, but you all mistreated him so he won't come back.

Comment

your right hand posts here, yes, but I don't think it counts as a boyfriend...not in the traditional sense anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                      I'm tired of you people ignoring my threads especially ones that take me a while to type.
                      I have a cure for that.

Another spam fest goes down in flames. Toasted.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X