Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, thats ok then.
    I though it was from CNN.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That was a classic, Pekka.....a close second was "I got so excited I almost kicked my mom in the face!"

REAL Ultimate Powah!!!!!

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Velo, I almost posted that one too, but I didn't want to spam so much
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Wait a minute! in the ninja sightings 3, the mortal kombat picture? Someone here posted it in the thread where we posted pics of our friends and us. I can't remember who it was though...
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Did anyone read the News section and the law suit stuff? Can anyone confirm if these are real news, or fake news, because they sound like fake but if they were real... they'd be totally sweet!
            In da butt.

Comment

I think this one fits in well...

btw, Dan Magaha had the link to that site for a while in his sig. That may where some people saw it before.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Did anyone read the News section and the law suit stuff? Can anyone confirm if these are real news, or fake news, because they sound like fake but if they were real... they'd be totally sweet!

Look at the url, pekka.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What's wrong with me.. I'm just tired .
                  In da butt.

Comment

This site is sooooo sweet I could crap my pants. I love this site with every part of my body, including my pee pee.
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

you guys haven't seen this before? Wow...
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

you guys haven't seen this before? Wow...
                        Yeah, this is about 2 years old, but re-reading the movie scripts still results
                        to some giggle.

Comment

So what do you guys think.. how old is he really? 10-years old? Don't think so..
                          I bet he was a teenager in late 80's or early 90's when all the ninja stuff was cool. So that would make him what.. over 20. Besides, some of his humor is definitely NOT coming from 10-year old, it's too clever and skilled.

I urge you to read the lawsuit stuff in the news section, there is 3 different 'news' from CNN, obviously faked, but they're funny to read and really makes the whole site complete
                          In da butt.

Comment

The entire website is actually hosted on a university website.

I think the author is also responsible for the not-quite-as-funny-but-still-pretty-damn-funny www.internetmammogram.net and also for the weirdass personal website at the university URL:

I'd like to know who this guy really is. So far we know he's at Michigan State University, and may be of Latino or Spanish descent.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                            X