Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet, prozac and sleep
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Come to my little town this Sunday and join us for a trip to Sea Lion Caves! It really smells bad! After that we'll go out for drinks to try and forget.

Bring the tribe or just your sweet self!

If it's a nice day...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I write filth.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

hiking

something outdoors away from civilization

Jo Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Get lost for a while in some exotic part of the World. Oh, and the wine women and song...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Listening to old country cheatin' and drinkin' songs always works for me. I recommend either Faron Young or Webb Pierce.

Oh and the women might help if you have a few bucks on hand.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

"Wine, women and song, of course. Dionysus had it right all along!"

-Keep the wimen.
                -Get rid of the wine and replace it with vodka/beer/alco-soda or whatever.
                -Song? You mean music right?
                "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Staff member at RoN Empire

Comment

write music
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

smoke herb and play Civ III
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                    X