Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the French go along (UN support) Australians support war more than Americans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm. Just to jump in, in WW1, the ANZAC troops were probably the best Allied troops bar none.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Them British Commanders are famous for fighting to the last Australian.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
        it'll be nice to have some Aussie SAS among other things in the Gulf when the **** flies. those are some real hardcore badasses
        They are indeed fairly highly regarded as Specfor units go. Almost on par with the British SAS.

Even if they do look rather silly rapelling out of a transport chopper head first.

Comment

I presume the Aussie's no longer fight under British command. Right?
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

No, they've now chosen the US as their new master.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

May god help us all.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                I presume the Aussie's no longer fight under British command. Right?
                Yes, that's right - we still import British officers. We couldn't find anyone locally with leadership qualities.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Whilst not wanting to insult the Anzac troops who died in WW1, the British troops died in equally appalling numbers. The Generals treated them all badly.

The image portrayed is that ar Gallipoli the British sat offshore watching aussies die, which isn't really a very fair picture
                  Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                  Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
                    Even if they do look rather silly rapelling out of a transport chopper head first.
                    Heads? Who needs 'em? That's how tough they are
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

australians are a hoot!
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                      X