Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco, please take my Blache! (NFL Stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco, please take my Blache! (NFL Stuff)

Numbers lie. They're like your brother-in-law. They lie.
    Greg Blache, defensive coordinator of the Bears is interviewing for the 49er's head coaching job. I PRAY THAT HE GOES AWAY! The above quote was from Blache about his disdain for statistics.

It's come to my attention that a lot of fans are playing Madden 2003 and they think they can coach football
    His explanation on why he couldn't hire Mike Singletary as a linebackers coach.

We can't just remove Gary Moller, or move Gary Moller to plug this guy [Singletary] in.
    Blache defending linebackers coach Gary Moller after a dismal 4-12 season. Moller was not the linebackers coach during the Bears 13-3 season.

Blache routinely talks down to fans, who he believes are stupid and don't know anything about football. This bunghole needs to go...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

So you don't like this guy much, Sava?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Isn't he black?

There... that's your reason why they are interviewing him .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Isn't he black?

There... that's your reason why they are interviewing him .
        Yeah, he and Dennis Green are the token black interviews in order to get Johnny Cochrane off peoples' backs.

Sloww: Yeah I hate Blache with a passion. You should hear the retarded quotes this guy comes up with.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You guy's got more nads than I have.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Naw, Sava... The 9ers are probably going to hire Cotrell, the Jets D coordinator who is black, but they have to interview other black coaches to show they are interviewing a lot of diverse candidates, even if they finally pick a black coach. Jeez... is that screwed up or what?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

hehe, I'm not being racist, I'm just calling it as I see it. Detroit is under investigation now because they didn't interview any minority candidates. That is just plain stupid. Matt Millen has had a hard-on for Mariucci even before Mooch went to San Fran. Sure, the Lions didn't interview any minority coaches. But they didn't interview any other white candidates either. I'll be the first one to stand against racism or racist practices anywhere, but this is not about race; it's about Johnny Cochrane being an attention-wh8re.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's right Sava (did I just say that ). Millen wanted Mooch from as far back as 2001! They just couldn't afford the picks and money as compensation back then.

Comment

Not in this thread . You probably did somewhere else, I just didn't see it.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I read Detroit contacted 5 Black prospects, who all declined interviews, feeling the conclusion was foregone.

Comment

Dream on Sava... Greg Blache isn't going anywhere. He's just "another interview" and nothing more.

My favorite quote was from Jeff Garcia about Blache... "Who is this guy, I've never heard of him"

Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is it a crime to dream?

Actually, part of me wants Blache to stay. Can you imagine Gary Moller being promoted to Defensive Coordinator? Or former Bengals coach and Jauron buddy, **** LeBeau? Or any other pud that Jauron would pick?

I'll be celebrating when Jauron gets fired this next season.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Garcia is becoming mouthy all of a sudden, isn't he?

Comment

Yeah, but Blache did have one of the best ways to motivate players. If someone had a really good game he would give them a bullet - the league frowned upon that and forced him to stop.

I think Blache is pretty good, he was interviewed for the Houston job, but lately he's really... coming unhinged or something. I think he's in denial. The entire Bears coaching staff can't believe they did this bad and refuse to take responsibility for it.
                            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                            New faces...Strange places,
                            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

He's the chicago D. coordinator?

I don't think last season really counts. Too many things went wrong. They realy didn't have any home games. Serious injuries on defense. Punks like R.W. Mcquarters who want the TD's only for themselves.

And a horrible QB situation.

Of course this may all be a problem next year as well. What are they doing about their QB situation?

Comment

Working...
                              X