How color blind are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How color blind are you?

I can only see two, the top left and the bottom left and the bottom one I can just barely see...

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    1.96%
    3.92%
    5.88%
    0.00%
    1.96%
    0.00%
    86.27%
    I only see bananas
    0.00%
    Stop Quoting Ben

All 6 with consumate ease
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I got all of them. I couldn't be an ELT (lab technician) in the navy if I was color blind. I passed that test with flying colours (no pun intended)

Comment

I can see the top left number and the two bottom numbers, so three numbers in all. And,yes, I am red-green colorblind ... the gene is carried by those *evil* FEMALES, who then pass it on to their innocent, wide-eyed, newborn sons!!!

Gatekeeper
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

That is completely true as well Gatekeeper, that is the thing...evil, evil women
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

goddam people with functional eyes
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Top left. That's it.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

25 was glaring.

6 was invisible, even after reading the answer.

29 was read as 20, but I could make it out after reading the answer.

All the others were readable, after some concentration (meaning I got the correct answer before checking).

I know for a fact that dark greens fade to black faster for me than other people.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

i could see the top left, and the bottom left. i misread the bottom right as 20 like mad monk although it took me a while to see anything. ive known im color blind since i was 6 though. these are still fun for me.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I got them all with ease.. but then again I have bad night vision, blind like a bat.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Got them all sitting at my computer with and without my glasses...however if I were to move back and remove my glasses....it may not be so easy! Gettin old kinna sucks!

Comment

45 was a bit tough, but not invisible.

Comment

i got all, though 6 required a second or two.

Comment

ok its great that most of us are seeing numbers, but are we seeing the same numbers exactly?

Where's zylka when I wanna ask him to take the test? dammit.
                            :-p

Comment

I could see all right away.

Top left and bottom left leap out at me.
                              Top right is very faint.
                              The other three are in between.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X