Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you say in a State of the Union speech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you say in a State of the Union speech?

I was perusing the Real Ultimate Power site (you know, the one about ninjas) and it struck me that if I was the president and was having the SOTU speech (well, I was thinking more about Finnish president's traditional New Year's speech, but the principle's the same) I'd want to work the sentence "I love this country with all of my body, including my pee pee" somewhere in there. "This country's so sweet I want to crap my pants" would also be great.

Also, immortal opening "Efficiency and progress are ours once more, now that we have the neutron bomb" would be nice to set the mood.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Hello

Comment

anything beyond that would be controversial

Comment

"Fuck me, I'm still alive!". Followed by Homer-esque going round in circles on the floor.
        Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

"Moo!"
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

And now, the end is near
            And so I face the final curtain
            You cvnt, I'm not a queer
            I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
            I've lived a life that's full
            And each and every highway
            And yet, much more than this
            I did it my way

Regrets I've had a few
            But then again, too few to mention
            But dig, what I have to do
            I'll see it through with no devotion
            Of that, take care and just
            Be careful along the highway
            And more, much more than this
            I did it my way

There were times,
            I'm sure you knew
            When there was nothing
            ****ing else to do
            But through it all,
            When there was doubt
            I shot it up or kicked it out
            I fought the just as before
            And did it my way

Knocked out in bed last night
            I've had my fill, my share of looting
            And now, the tears subside
            I find it all so amusing
            To think, I killed a cat
            And may I say, oh no, not their way
            But no, no, not me
            I did it my way

For what is a brat,
            What has he got
            When he finds out that he cannot
            Say the things he truly thinks
            But only the words,
            Not what he feels
            The record shows,
            I've got no clothes
            And did it my way

Comment

You have to Include bananas
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

"Drinks are on me tonight!"
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

This country is ****ed and it is going down the tubes. But I'm going to get off on my power trip in the process. And while I'm doing this, I'm going to bang every hot female intern that works for the white house. And there is nothing you can do about it because you already elected me.

Comment

"The first one of your jackasses to stand up and applaud during the middle of speech, or interrupt me in any way, will be summarily executed on the spot. Now let's get through this damned thing so I can go home and watch the hockey game."
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"Members of the House and Senate [standing ovation], I come here tonight [standing ovation] to present to you the State of the Union message [standing ovation]. Now, if you'd all take your seats [standing ovation] and stop that damn clapping [standing ovation], I'll get on with it [standing ovation].

"Sit down, dammit! I say, sit down!!! [Standing ovation.] Please, stop clapping!! [Standing ovation.] I want to give my speech! [Standing ovation.] I spent weeks working on it! [Standing ovation.] Me and my staff! [Standing ovation.] Stop it, pleeeeeeeese!! [Standing ovation.] F*ck you! F*ck you alllll!!! [Standing ovation.]"

Comment

I'd tell the truth about how the economy tanks, about the true motives of war, about the bigot agenda of the Republicans, and about how middle Americans will be screwed by big business next time a crisis arises.
                        And I'll get impeached by the end of the speech

NOW that's a ay to avoid standing ovations !
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

First and foremost, I'd like to give a shout outz to da stewardess on Air force one for being very accomdating. Werd up biatch~

(arms crossed, homie pose) (west coast symbol)West sieeeeeeee~

I would be the coolest president. Shortlived... but the hippest
                          :-p

Comment

Well, if I was to role-play as a Republican, just a few, honest words:

"My fellow Americans . . . we're going to screw you over royally."
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                            X