Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption The Photo #839739808798

"...and then I said, 'Well, ya see, I'd just gotten the hook'..."
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

"Captain Hook, I salute you! Death to Peter Pan!"
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

The press conference for Meccavision
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

"And here is what happens when you try to remove the coat hanger through the sleeve."
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

"Yarrrr, it's drivin' me nuts"

Comment

Arrr! I don't think I need this eye, either!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

or...

If I become totally blind, it will be a sign from Allah!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

"YARRR!!!! There shall be no bottles of rum on this ship!"
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Arrrr matey, let's pillage and burn some infidels!
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Islam has no future. I am converting to Svensgaardism.

Comment

"Don't I look a right ****?"
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Seriously, who is that guy? He looks familiar.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think he's the guy who preaches at Finsbury Park mosque in London. Has a tendency to advocate violence against enemies of Islam, and praises terrorist acts. Something of an arse, and that's putting it lightly.
                          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                            Seriously, who is that guy? He looks familiar.
                            Abu Hamza, until quite recently the head guy at Finsbury Mosque, London. Lost both hnads and one eye in afganistan, he says fighting the Soviets, I've heard maybe in a "work accident"
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"I haven't been able to scratch my arse for over 21 years now!"
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X