This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This man is about to start a war...

I love Dubya bush and think he's alot smarter than people give him credit for but this is just funnyhttp://www.valiant.co.za/praat/10366...tart_a_war.jpg
    I just don't know anymore.

Old news, and probably doctored. Also, that is a lot easier to do than you think.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It's a fake -- you can see the light under Dubya's eyes that went through the binoculars.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

that is funny...
        The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

The jokes on YOU. Those aren't just regular binoculars, they have small holes that you can't see good. That's because they're 'night vision' stuff. And if he would take off the covers, it would probably brake. So no.. it's not necessarily a fake. That's how those are supposed to be used. I have had the privalegde to try one of those at night, they're very good I'm telling you! They need like few starts, that's enough light for them to work. Also they're not cheap, so braking them would suck.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

I know where you live.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                I know where you live.
                But I live a lot closer to her.....

ACK!

Comment

Stupid! Probably doctored, but who even cares. So he forgot to take the lens covers off.
                  "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                  "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                  "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I thought it was his dad who had a problem with the "vision thing."

Comment

DuncanK, No he didn't forget! That's how you're supposed to use them .
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

But I live a lot closer to her.....

ACK!
                        yes, and we all hate you for it
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                          It's a fake -- you can see the light under Dubya's eyes that went through the binoculars.
                          No, it's real. That is the light coming from middle section just in between the viewing lenses.

It's not a big deal. He was handed them, he looked--oops, lenses on--then he took them off and continued. And one of the 3 dozen photographers snapping pics at a mile a minute was lucky enough to get this gem.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by orange

yes, and we all hate you for it
                            I could think of a lot better reasons to hate me than that.

ACK!

Comment

Oh please... I wish the anti bush fanatics would at least come up with something original instead of posting that old picture for the tenth time...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X