Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another year another disastrous experiment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another year another disastrous experiment...

With hair dye

It was worse than this a coupla days ago, but my attempts to dye it lighter blond resulted in it going slightly ginger

The worrying thing is, a coupla people in the lgb (granted I don't know them too well) thought I'd always had red hair. The new girl there thought it was the reason I'm called 'red'.

Remember kids, L'oriel should only be used in the hands of women and professionals....
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Um... you look exactly the same.
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

attempting to self-dye.... bad... at least you learned your lesson and didn't destroy your hair. I don't think it looks bad and I'm not even gay.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're going to keep jacking with your hair to the point it falls out, then you'll be sorry.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If he jacks with his hair for real I'd really like to see the final results
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

It looks the same: I think you've got too much light shining on it.

And is that a Will Young poster to the left of you in the first pic? There's no disputing your sexuality, is there?
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

End - it is different, though the fact that I'm now shampooing and conditioning it 3 times a day in an attampt to get rid of it has lessened the effect

Sava - why thanks

Slowwhand - You really would think I'd learn my lesson wouldn't you?

Franit -

Paul - I had a thing for him... it's over now

Comment

just dye it it blonde again, dark hair can take a couple goes to turn properly blonde (i know, i had a paul gasgoinge hair job in the mid nineties)

...and what the hell is that poster???????? ;O)

Comment

I had a thing for him... it's over now
                    Damn! No more buttplug threads
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I actually like that color hair, your pics don't look too bad...
                      Maybe it's the lighting.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

*Yep. This thread is gay!*
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                            Um... you look exactly the same.
                            Erm...my thoughts exactly, too
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Pull your lips in, you look a right tart.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X