Iraqi official gloating over Columbia disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraqi official gloating over Columbia disaster

Well, you know I am not the one cheering to bomb Iraq but here it is (source: Serbian daily "Danas")

" We are happy it desintegrated. Allah wants to show that his power is greater than the power of America. Allah is avenging us."
    Abdul Jabbar al-Kuraisi, Iraqi govt. official

I'll just repost what I said about this before...

So let me get this straight...

We kick Saddam's ass twelve years ago, encourage revolt, screw down tight with sanctions, destroy any radar installation dumb enough to lock onto one of our planes, send inspectors in to disarm them, call them liars, threaten them with war, etc., etc., etc., and all Saddam's 'God' can do by way of DIVINE RETRIBUTION is plink a twenty-two year old spacecraft?

Well...what can I say to that, except...

BRING IT ON, GOD, BRING IT ON!!!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Is this the same report that was posted last night, about an Iraqi government employee?

Don't you just love the media?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

UR, it's Iraq.

Do you really believe anything out of there isn't orchestrated by their government?

Comment

Sorry, I did not read that post. If I posted something you already read about on the forums, I kindly ask the moderator to delete this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
            UR, it's Iraq.

Do you really believe anything out of there isn't orchestrated by their government?
            Looks like you have been brainwashed by the US media, TMM. No country is a homogeneous blob - not even Singapore.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think Iraq is about ready to see Allah's soveriegnty and power unleashed through his servant, America.

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
                Sorry, I did not read that post. If I posted something you already read about on the forums, I kindly ask the moderator to delete this thread.
                No, it's fine -- the other thread was already closed at the request of its initiator, and it wasn't specifically about Iraq, anyway.

UR, it has nothing to do with homogeneity of opinion and everything to do with Stalinesque information control.

Comment

Really a shock. I can't believe they're not sending condolences.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Looks like you have been brainwashed by the US media, TMM. No country is a homogeneous blob - not even Singapore.

Uh whens the last time sometime was executed in Singapore for disagreeing with the govt??????
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Uh whens the last time sometime was executed in Singapore for disagreeing with the govt??????
                      if i recall properly, execution is only for those who chew bubblegum

Comment

Working...
                      X