This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reap what you sow.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I keep forgetting that white Southerners have no sense of honor -- they got pride pumped into them so much, that they cannot apologize for anything.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Kudzu is great for coverup (litterally) masacres and atrocities. I suprised that it has not retreated some in recent years, since a market for its roots was discoverd some 10 years ago. The Nipponeese consider the roots a delicacy.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Apologize? I'll apologize to maybe Red Jon. Maybe Starchild.

Not, however, to a guy from Iowa, who has started countless anti-Southern state threads; who insists that all in the Southern states are bigots, when again, only like 5% of the South IN TOTAL owned any slaves at all.

No. What you demonstrate is the exact reason for the War Between the States.
          Mouthy critical people from the North.

No apology to you, bub.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Is Kudzu like rampant mistletoe?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Apologize? I'll apologize to maybe Red Jon. Maybe Starchild.

Not, however, to a guy from Iowa, who has started countless anti-Southern state threads; who insists that all in the Southern states are bigots, when again, only like 5% of the South IN TOTAL owned any slaves at all.

No. What you demonstrate is the exact reason for the War Between the States.
              Mouthy critical people from the North.

No apology to you, bub.
              My threads were anti-Southern when I presented knowledge of racism in the Northern states?

And mind you, even with a minority of Southerners owning slavery, the Southern economy in antebellum America was dependent on the cash crop economy, which in turn, relied on the system of slavery.

I guess you have not read the posts where I have discussed examples of racism in the Northern states, or, you have a reading disability.

You can insult whoever started a thread that you find insulting to you, but don't drag an entire group of people into it with a bigoted, slanderous word.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Is Kudzu like rampant mistletoe?
                Something like that. They have found a good way to deal with it in Tallahasee . . . goats!

We've got kudzu growing across the way from us.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yada-yada, MrFun.
                  You always have what you deem as an excuse.

Comment

I'd probably give you ****, Sloww, but yer gonna be banned anyways. That's just kickin' a man when he'd down. Not gonna do that to a fellow Southerner.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well, I cannot excuse your reading disability -- apparently you missed all of the posts where I have discussed Northern racism.

Comment

When fools fight fools, cool people laugh.
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

Only when you were called on it. You definetly do have an anti-Southern view in your selective look on bigotry.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You still haven't proven to me there is anything worthwhile in Texas.

I'll grant you my state is also a wasteland. But Texas is no better.

Like I said I lived in Mississippi. Just because you have more money doesn't make you better. Everyone thumbs their noses at Mississippi, I figure I have to defend them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              Well, I cannot excuse your reading disability -- apparently you missed all of the posts where I have discussed Northern racism.
                              You have a massive anti-Southern bias, MrFun, don't even play like you don't. Just because you allow that things are bad doesn't mean you don't miss a chance to bash the South.

Bunnygrrl, a native Chicagoan, pointed out to me ten years ago how prevalent anti-Southern biases are in the North. You are a prime example of it.

None of which excuses Sloww's comment.

Comment

I have to admit that my view of the south has a slight patronizing, paternalistic tone?
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X