Weight Lifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 sets of 5? How about 3 sets of 10?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

10 on a low weight (to warm up)
      2) until you 'fail' the heaviest weight you can manage (ie 7 or 8 reps)
      3) drop back down in increments stopping when you fail
      Worth a shot, but I tend to get lazy when its not spelled out exactly and there's always some other bastard using the free weights (can you imagine?
      ) so doing increments can be hard sometimes.

Alter the reps and sets for each exercise individually-- Its unlikely that the same number of sets and reps is appropriate for all that you do
      But that's HARD

What's the "something upper body you mention"? A multiple exercise machine?
      Six random exercise machine, and with free weights there's 12 ones I rotate; curls, bench pressing, behind the head tricep thingies etc. etc.

Take sundays off.
      Bah! Saturday is the true day of rest

To make an effective weight lifting routine, you'll have to know what you want out of your weight lifting.
      Well that goes without saying
      Enjoy the web's premier Tribute to Tinseltown. Together we are creating the ultimate resource for fans of stars, movies and more. Explore our Tributes to your favorite celebrities and movies.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
        Bah! Saturday is the true day of rest
        I didn't know squirrels observe the old Sabbeth Days.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's been almost 1000 years since that has changed. Move with the times!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
          X