Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Croatia - *handball Champion Of The World* !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croatia - *handball Champion Of The World* !

ALE ALE ALE ALEEEEE, WE ARE THE CHAMMPPPPSSS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!

All bow to the new kings of world handball!

So our football sucks lately (after being third in France just to remind you ) (also, we will qualify for Portugal and wreak havoc there I am sure) and our basketball is on all times low point

so the economy sucks

so we have nothing to eat

and we are in debts to our neck

and so on

blah blah blah

do I look like I care?

WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS IN HANDBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Croatia

ZOVI SAMO ZOVIIIII, SVI ?E SOKOLOOOOVIII......

The Germans were utterly defeated

They are not our match

In Portugal maybe, we show them who is the boss in Football too

HRVATSKA HRVATSKA!!!

croatia

Attached Files

Comment

So, let's make a summary:

you are the world champions of the world's stupidest
      sport after curling, field hockey and horse dressage

WHOOOOWOOWOWWWAAAAAH!!!!!

CROATIA RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Congratulations to Croatia! Well played throughout the tournament.

A good deal of people here thought that Denmark had the potential to maybe go in the final, but they sold out against Russia and Croatia in the middle stages. Oh well, women's handball is bigger here anyway.

Go Croatia!

Comment

Winston,

sorry for overruning Denmark

Such is sport, one must lose so one can win. Some Croatian players play in Denmark professionaly IIRC, good handball there.

and dont you try to weasel it out with 'womens is bigger here'

yeah, right!

we beat you, live with it

CROATIA.... CHAMPIONS... I want to get used to hearing this

Comment

My little Italian

After your country wins something against Ethiopia (lets give you Tanks and give them spears to even the odds ) you are allowed to speak

In the mean time where can I donate money to teach your football players to spell?

Comment

And curling, yes that must be the craziest sport in the world

maybe, just maybe woman carrying (Finns and Estonians do it) can compete

crazy sports

Comment

Glad to see you and your countrymen so genuinely happy with this victory. If the Germans had taken the trophy, they'd probably have just turned their noses up, giving interviews on how they could have won bigger if the referees were doing their job properly. World's sorest victors in sports...

So for that reason also, I'm with Croatia on this one.

Comment

thanks

btw., Danes judged the match... we were getting jumpy towards the end... what are they doing!? they are destroying us!! the judges hate us!! etc

In reality they just took away a ball or two in the end and generally judged fairly, but if we lost, guess who we would be blame it on

Comment

Wooot

I just followed in the newspapers up to the quarters

Now that is a suprise
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                      So, let's make a summary:

you are the world champions of the world's stupidest
                      sport after curling, field hockey and horse dressage

WHOOOOWOOWOWWWAAAAAH!!!!!

CROATIA RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hint: If nothing else exists, you can eat the handballs

Comment

VetLegion, I actually have had that in my hobbies in my Profile forever.. it's just in finnish 'akankanto'.. means carrying the woman

But I don't really follow handball.. sorry . Congrats anyway!
                        That chick is super hot! I really like her.. do you know her? I want to marry her and make her the mother of my children yes.. she would be a good mother too I bet!

edit: I can't wait! I'm already in love with her.. I will learn to speak her language fluent so we can do shop lingerie shopping etc.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I think she's working in a brothel in Greece like most Croatian girls are. The country's only export.

Comment

paiktis, I don't care, I'm in love right now.
                            I mean look at my last post '...fluent so we can do shop lingerie shopping etc.'.. My grammar gets to that level only if I'm excited or angry, and I can't get angry to thos.. that face.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

A great novel can be written out of this.

Expatriate tourist Finn falls madly in love with an honest hard working Croatian prostitute in Greece.

Their meeting could be random, as a gentle stroke from the feathers of fate, say in a bus stop.

As the love story progresses, there is hot sex, accompanied with exploring and discovering each others cultures and different ways of life.

I like it

Perhaps the French can direct the adaptation to a movie

just j/k Pekka

Comment

Working...
                              X