Well God, you DO have a good sense of humour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well God, you DO have a good sense of humour

Saturday night. After a weeklong drought of certain aphrodisiacs in the city, I've finally been able to purchase enough said goods for a small get together. Fate arrives in that such minor plans I even had fell apart as the night progressed, but no worries this time. 20 minutes of computer boredom passes, when hark - the cellphone needs attention:

"I MISS U, WE NEED YOU TO COME OVER RIGHT NOW"

To which I astutely reply "huh?"

Evidently rat arssed, Ange the hottie has done the deed in having us reunite after several weeks of non communication. "So" I continue, trying to be casual enough to not mention the "we" aspect which has me salivating. "I might drop by, we're going to (some bar) first..."

"No, come on... can't wait that long we're not going to be up all night"

"Errrr... ok. Well, can I bring two good friends along?"

"No, there's only enough room for you, hun..."

*MASS GIGGLING AND PANTY PINCHING ENSUES IN THE BACKGROUND*

Moi: "ALRIGHT, BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES I'LL BRING MY RECORDS SO I CAN SPIN YOU FOUR A PRIVATE PARTY!!!"

"ooooOOOooohh we'd love that... see you soon"

*Z Near trips running upstairs*

"K DAD I NEED THE CAR KEYS THANKS, BYE"

"No, not tonight. There's a blizzard outside and the front tires are bald on the truck, and you know that's all we have until next week. Sorry."

AND THERE YOU HAVE THE EXCITING CONCLUSION TO MY SATURDAY NIGHT V 5.6

Yup. Sucks to be you. I got laid tonight.

Comment

Is any one of those the girl you knocked up?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Booty Call~

Sucks for you. Frankly I've been getting calls from my ex too. She's using me, but who am I to complain?
        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Is any one of those the girl you knocked up?
          There's a semi happy ending to that, that I don't want to talk about!

Comment

Hold on a second, I guess I've got to look on the bright side of this! I mean realistically, the 5 of us could very well have been killed by an avalanche/ and or space shuttle crashing into the house

Yeah

Comment

You seriously think free p*ssy isn't worth being rained on by meteors/spaceship parts and avalanches? Other than myself, who has a serious motivation problem, Im sure most guys will be eager to go out.

Comment

We're talking about 4 pussies here. FOUR, hot giddy little options. 5 able tongues. 1 itty bitty manhood

*SOB*

Comment

Hmmm... four and even I would have considered walking in the icy canadian winter. How far is it?

EDIT: Hmm 20 min drive. Why not a cab?

Comment

My ass is BROKE!!!

Hope is on the way though... they're staying up later to accomodate and I might get a ride there!!!

Comment

This is why you always need an emergency $20 bill on your wallet. What if you need to call a cab? What if you need to get a condom on the fly? What if someone from the city is mugging you and you wanna fork some cash so he doesnt stab yo to death?

Comment

uh 20$ canadian will take me around the block and back in a cab... or by a case of beer, etc.

This city is freaking huge, and a trip down to carbon copy housing land is like navigating through a maze in the dark for a retarded beetle. I'll keep my 20$, thank you very much!!!

Comment

NYC's got the subway system~

Anyway, I guess its sleep for me. Its gonna be hard knowing some lucky stiff is gonna be sleeping around with 4 girls while I'm snoozing away.

Maybe I'll just give in and try callling my ex instead of waiting for ehr to call tomorrow.

Comment

Damnit, this thread only deserves 1 star.

Comment

Sleep? Isn't that for the castrated?

Have a good night!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X