Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread reminds me on my childhood in GDR.
    justice is might

Comment

well, you have the wrong mindset here. Baby is not useful... it can't speak, tell any good stories, follow tv, do sports, play computers, fight.. they just eat and scream and make a mess. So they can not be considered as humans (yet), so they are considered as property. And if property walks to you, it's pretty much yours. Finders keepers.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Sir Ralph, it depends.. if the baby is not with parents, it's pretty much free lunch. We consider babies to be from 0 years of age to 9 years old. Also if they don't have ID with them, then it's legal. There is a new law coming though, that you can't snatch a baby from his/her home front yard..

Also you have to know the rules of the game. If baby looks at you, straight to your eyes.. its yours. You have become the legal owner of it and you can do what ever you want to do with it.. there's pretty much nothing you can do about it, since the baby did state his/her wishes to become your baby. It's like pimping.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Hmmmm.
          Puts a whole new spin on that fatherhood thing. I might rethink it.

Pekka : can i sell my offsprings ?
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            well, you have the wrong mindset here. Baby is not useful... it can't speak, tell any good stories, follow tv, do sports, play computers, fight.. they just eat and scream and make a mess. So they can not be considered as humans (yet), so they are considered as property. And if property walks to you, it's pretty much yours. Finders keepers.
            Does the same go for very old people?
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Richileu, I don't think you can sell it.. but just dump it into some supermarket.. don't put any IDs or anything, and don't answer 'missing baby' calls.

Caligastia, We respect our eldery people, we're not sick people!

Some people question our laws and culture, but this dates back hundreds of years ago when dragons stole babies all the time, so it's in our culture.. You can't understand it if you're not here, so you can't really blame us either.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Oh and the eating part dates back to 1950 - post war times. There was not much food around, and families gathered and voted who gets to serve others as food. Naturally the babies didn't know how to vote or speak, so they got eaten.
                In da butt.

Comment

Nice to see that you are keeping your traditions alive.
                  What?

Comment

And the spam sharks are feeding big time today
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X