Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Mental Delays linked to Vegetarian Diet

Uh oh...
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

It's not vegans, it's stupid ones. Anyone on an intelligent vegetarian diet knows about B-12 deficiency, and the non-meat food sources for it.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
      It's not vegans, it's stupid ones. Anyone on an intelligent vegetarian diet knows about B-12 deficiency, and the non-meat food sources for it.
      Engivita yeast on popcorn tastes great! It's also one of the best sources of B-12. It's good on salads as well.

Comment

Vegan diet, Vegan. Not Vegetarian, thank you.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

yes B-12 can seriously make you extremely sick or kill you if you do not take supplements. Just giving out the word for all the Vegans out there

Comment

This news is so old, that even my mother remembers it. Oh yes, it's about vegans, not vegetarians...

Don't forget, you can also get the B-12 from BEER!
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

yes that is very good advice to mothers pregnant with child (vice being pregnant with something else )- drink more beer.

Comment

we feed our 4 week old raw staek so he should be ok
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

EAT MEAT

My baby cousin is almost a vegan, and her fricking collarbone broke when a friend threw a waterbottle at her as a joke. She's a slow healer as a veggie. I don't believe vegetarian bullsh*t at all

Comment

I hate this veggie thing. I hate vegetables.

Ok, so I don't hate vegetables. Maybe I'll die sooner than a veggie, but at least I'll die happy.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Vegetarianism is a pointless fad.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Exactly.

Want to know why gastrointestinal cancers and disorders are the most common in western countries? Meat. Same goes for the high prevalence of cardiovascular disorders.

Anyone and everyone can live quite with the absence of meat from their diet

Comment

Castrated males also tend to suffer less from hear desease, and die older.

Have you schediuled your operation already?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

The benefits of a vegetarian diet go well beyond just being heart healthy.

You can't say the same for castration.

Comment

sure you can. lower blood pressure, less cell damage due to free radicals. It's all true research.

There are also great benefits in reducing amounts of female hormones as well.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X