Looking for someone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone...

First of all, hi there to anyone who even vaguely remembers me.

I took off out of here in the summer of '01 and I haven't been back since (well, that's not entirely true...). And don't anybody go getting any big ideas, I'm not coming back or anything...

I found something that reminded me of someone who used to post here, and I decided that, purely on a whim, I would attempt to track that person down and say hi... and so here I am.

If anybody here knows what became of a poster named werefox, I should be indebted to know her online whereabouts... Lancer, Urban Ranger, surely you remember her?

Thanks to anyone who can help!
    Anarchist Supreme of the Newly Glorious PROT!

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them
    One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them."

I remember her, but don't know where she is.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

same here

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The name's quite familiar but, alas, my response is the same as those who preceded me. Good luck finding her.

Gatekeeper
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

She hasn't been around for a long time. No clue how to track her down if she doesn't provide the information in her profile.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hi guys... thanks anyway.

*suddenly realizes he forgot to put his trademark-ish light bulb on this topic! *

Comment

sorry, I'm no help

+0
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Hi brc3!

werefox said she was having trouble making ends meet and then just vanished shortly after. Not long after you left I think.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

hmm... that doesn't sound good...

I don't know why, but for some reason yesterday I just kept having this thought that I should look werefox up, just to say hi... and now with what AH has said...

Did you ever get that creepy feeling that nothing happens without a reason? Hmmm...

*cue Twilight Zone music*

Comment

I do hope she's ok.

she was delight. She's the one that liked to punce on people's heads

Wasn't she a teacher or something like that? Well I hope she found a way to make ends meat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcr3
                      hmm... that doesn't sound good...

I don't know why, but for some reason yesterday I just kept having this thought that I should look werefox up, just to say hi... and now with what AH has said...

Did you ever get that creepy feeling that nothing happens without a reason? Hmmm...

*cue Twilight Zone music*
                      She owe you money or something?

I don't trust this guy.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X