Calling all vegetarians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah -- ok
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

the actor's name is Bruce Campbell, and the picture is from the old TV series Jack of All Trades. He also played a part in a recent, very small movie called Bubbahotep I think. The picture is NOT me.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
        the actor's name is Bruce Campbell, and the picture is from the old TV series Jack of All Trades. He also played a part in a recent, very small movie called Bubbahotep I think. The picture is NOT me.
        Damn -- that is strange of me to not recognize him. I saw Evil Dead a few years ago, and from what I remembered, I guess I didn't think that looked like Bruce Campbell.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
          He also starred in one of the best Western TV series of all time- Brisco County Jr.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Darkman!! Or at least the last face he had in the first movie....

If god didn't intend for us to eat meat why did he make it taste so good.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
            X