• Show
Clear All

obiwan, my pleasure

Oh yeah, my pleasure!

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      isn't that your prime minister or something?
      O.V. Kuusinen was the Soviet exile-president for Finland during the war, he later got a top position in the soviet union.

Comment

Yes, we had to deport and sodomize Kuusinen because he wasn't a team player.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I was never quite sure if he was real or a clever DL. Not that it matters, he was certainly good entertainment value.

Beyond the true ottok threads there have been numerous posts in ottok-style over the years, but it is quickly apparent that writting in ottok-style is extremely difficult.

It is generally thought that ee cummings is ottok's favorite modern poet. As can be seen in this ee example.

"anyone lived in a pretty how town
          with up so floating, many bells down"
          Be the bid!

Comment

Beyond the true ottok threads there have been numerous posts in ottok-style over the years, but it is quickly apparent that writting in ottok-style is extremely difficult.
            Although NewYorker and panag seem to have mastered it

And my 's and frequent change of pace/position within a sentence certainly make me a candidate for being unable to understand.

Although from what I hear of ottok- it seems amusing... I wonder if he came to apolyton to try to learn better english skills? Hopefully you didn't run him off...
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud

Although NewYorker and panag seem to have mastered it

And my 's and frequent change of pace/position within a sentence certainly make me a candidate for being unable to understand.

Although from what I hear of ottok- it seems amusing... I wonder if he came to apolyton to try to learn better english skills? Hopefully you didn't run him off...
              hi ,

well its probably because we are all different people , with different styles , ....

, has anyone ever asked Ottok to come back , ....

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
              X