Tell me something good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me something good!

WOW!!! It looks like good things are happening all around us in these turbulent days.... for example:

-Will (Apoc) has just recieved a nomination from some kahrazy Govenor to attend west point academy!!!
    -My pothead buddy who we were all worried about has recently taken hold of Chinese and Linguistics by the (something funny) and is moving to Taiwan for a year to teach little kiddies English!!!
    -Loretta has stopped using Ketamine and is going to U of T her first year out of grade 13!!!
    -I finally cleaned my room!!!

So let's forget about the deaths of a trillion arabs and cheer ourselves up with good news of recent accomplishments. More to come after I swallow this codeine

I cleaned my Windows now I can see the Outside again.. I dont like it
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Got a commision to write a bunch of computer how-to books
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I got to play with cyclohexane in chemistry class today.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm going to have a threesome in three weeks time

Comment

ohhh pfff Gibsie. Like that can possibly compare to cyclohexane.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I do get to handle Candida albicans on a daily basis too (so yay for the lucky ladies involved in my threesome )!

Comment

cyclohexane? I shower with that stuff! No going back to mediocre soap... and as an added bonus, what a hallucinogen!!! What else:

-My doctor actually refilled my Rx for sleeping pills!!!
                -THE TRAILER PARK BOYS ARE IN CALGARY PROMOTING!!!

Comment

I just had the best subway hoggie I have had in a long time!!!

The Raiders lost the Superbowl!!!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh NO

Trailer Park Boys left town today... it was last night

That's it...

Comment

Re: Oh NO

OMG LAST NIGHT I CELEBRATED MY 30TH ANIVERSARY AND I GOT TO DRINK LOTS OF VODKA!!!!!
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

30th anniversary of a relationship??? Holy sh*t, a cool person past their 20's!

MOMG OGM, VODKA AND RED BULL AND COCAINE +4

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                          MOMG OGM, VODKA AND RED BULL AND COCAINE +4
                          DUN FERGET RISPERDAL AND CELEXXA OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I got a fantastic bj this weekend!
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

DON'T YOU START BORIS

Comment

Working...
                              X