Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all old people morons, or just relics of an outdated society?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all old people morons, or just relics of an outdated society?

Just wondering. It seems that my leaving university for a semester to move out east for 6 months has been met only with cries of: "WHAT A *** LIKE YOU NEEDS IS A GOOD INSTITUTIONAL ASS KICKING, NOT A HAPPY SOCIAL LIFE AND SPENDING MONEY!!!"

Aside from the title mentioned possibilities, I do believe that the aged are beyond comprehending the sincerity of their own wants while young (in recollection).

"While slow and dangerous behind the wheel, old people can still serve a purpose"
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

people can be stupid at any age. Have you ever heard of the saying the wisdom comes with old age? But is sounds like you parents are giving you a hard time, am I correct in saying that?
      Donate to the American Red Cross.
      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I'm busy trying to write a column that argues the exact opposite of this, that most young people are morons and are easily swayed to support stupid causes. What a coincidence...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Gee Zylka... running out of people to abuse... now you want to rag on old folks. Get a new act
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X