Apolyton Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, at least I'm not the only hermit

3 days for me. And I don't even like to do that.

The first day of my 3 day weekend I like to spend at home and do absolutely nothing- except workout of course.

Sometimes I don't get out the second day of my 3 day weekend. I almost always get out the third day to take care of errands and just spend some time in social situations.

Even though I'm not real social, I have to get out and enjoy the sun. Although strangely I could go weeks without seeing the sun in the navy .

Comment

why you're all "homies" in here

you never go away on holiday? or rafting on tha missiipi???
      well I do!! usually limited to one month though, after that things get rather expensive,
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Up to two weeks, I believe. That's without even going out to my mailbox.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Not quite sure. A few days, I guess.

Comment

I just thought that I knew weirdos came here, up until now.
            2 Weeks? 2 MONTHS?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

dang , makes me feel right normal
              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Last summer I spent about a month indoors, not stepping out. My bicycle was covered in spider web when school started
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

my advice: take a vacation and go on a road trip. I love road trips. The best way to really understand americana. Of course if you don't live in the U.S. you can take a road trip in the country you do live in- if that is possible.

Comment

3 days. Sometimes on a weekend, when the weather outside is crappy, I just want to do nothing but crawl into bed, watch movies, play on the computer, etc.

Sometimes this has happened on a 3-day weekend. Oh, how I would love to do that now, considering the frickin' arctic weather we're having in NY.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

this poll is not gaussian at all

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

During the summer, sometimes 3-4 days. I'm sure that's about the longest.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X