Things you don't want that do exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you don't want that do exist

I know, I know, copycat threads are generally verboten, but I think JT's thread is interesting and this is the logical companion.

So, what things exist in the world that you wish would cease to exist. And for heaven's sake, keep all the obvious ones to yourself. (i.e., nuclear/chemical/biological weapons, pollution, the French.) I'm particularly interested in things you are forced to carry that you wish did not exist, for instance...

Pagers. Goddamn, I hate this thing.

Others, such as...
    Cell phones.
    SUVs.
    Reality TV (Amazing Race and Survivor excluded).
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

I spose that chancres are too obvious.
    Popup stoppers. I love them because I need them, but I wish that I didn't need them.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

weapons of mass destruction.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Religious militants.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Shaky-cam documentaries
          Free things in cereal packets
          Chevy Chase movies
          The smell of spermicidal jelly
          Cardboard DVD cases
          Decorative plates
          Japanese schoolgirl anime
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Telephones
            TV punditry
            Conservatives
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That people who say conservative or liberal in a thread of this nature, need what they're wanting to disappear to stay around, so as to provide a frame of reference, as well as provide a system of checks and balances.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Genital Warts
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Dictators, like the Ferret King.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    I'd like to be able to walk into a closet or something every morning, BZZZZ, clean and groomed.
                    And thus the CopyCat-Thread beast consumes another unsuspecting victim
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Male nipples ?? WHY ??
                      "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

I changed it, Mr. Trickster.

Comment

Pangs of Love
                          Diseases
                          Famine
                          Greediness
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Disease. The Libyan flag. The Japanese anthem.
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

sin

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X