No announcement yet.

Picture thread: You and your friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont let your heads swell or anything since I not a record producer but I think you guys could be good if you stopped ****in around. Good instrumentals (to my ear both very reminiscent of the Nephilim), and even the vocals have improved from 'Unholy'. The lyrics (although fun) need direction unless you plan to compete with weird al for best comedy album.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• i'll post this here since you don't have a family thread...this is me and my great grandma over thanksgiving.
      Attached Files
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Red Jon's Lindsey looks startlingly like my friend Ana. Weird. I like rock cliché MikeH. It's kinda cool. I still like the completely recorded-in-a-basement sound of Unholy though.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH
          Dont let your heads swell or anything since I not a record producer but I think you guys could be good if you stopped ****in around. Good instrumentals (to my ear both very reminiscent of the Nephilim), and even the vocals have improved from 'Unholy'. The lyrics (although fun) need direction unless you plan to compete with weird al for best comedy album.
          Thanks.

Monolith, yeah, I know what you mean. Those studio recordings are a bit clinical I like the more edgy ones. There's a live recording of Magic Helmet on there that you might like more.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Siro messes up taurus' hair. daniel in the back (field trip in eilat mountains)
            Attached Files

Comment

• Siro (a week before the hair cut) and daniel in the bus going home from the field trip
              Attached Files

Comment

• taurus and some other friends
                Attached Files

Comment

• Firelad (aka Mark Lipovrovsky) in an unforgettable evening
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Siro watches over friends playing cards on Shabbath, on a seminar of co-existance between religious and secular jews.

Siro wears a yamacha (skull cap) to symbolize his honor towards Shabbath.

(this is the worse pic of me out of that bunch, but i'm alone in the rest of them)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• MikeH - Yeah Magic Helmet is pretty cool? You guys should make a spear and magic helmet reference though.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                      X