I just had two dreams that scared the @#^* out of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had two dreams that scared the @#^* out of me

Last night I had this dream. I went on a trip with some of my old friends from Seattle. We stopped at this beach, and we spent the day there. To make a long story short, I won't describe it. Anyway, there was this basketball game at night that we went to, and the Gonzaga Bulldogs were playing. Anyway, I picked up a girl at the game (the most unrealistic part of the dream ), and then my debate partner stole her. Also, there was a pre-super bowl game between the bucs and the raiders, and the raiders were getting wasted. So I was pretty mad.

I drove home on this really windy road through a forest. I was driving really, really fast. Eventually I got to this freeway. There was an exit ramp. I was going real fast on it, and it was weird because it was real steep. The next part is confusing. I saw a road in a tunnel above me, so I headed towards it. I didn't notice until a couple seconds later that it was on top of a realy long wall and I was headed right for the side of it. For some weird reason, I felt too lazy to swerve away from it, but right before I hit it I realized that I really wanted to live and if I didn't swerve I'd die. But it was too late. I slammed into the side of the wall. Right then, everything stopped.

My vision widened. I was taken to this really weird place. There were two arrows. The one going to the left was red, the one to the right was a sort of dark blue. I heard this calm voice talking to me, but I can't remember what it said. It looked like I was in a temple of some sort. It was really tall, and it had a bunch of those stairs that lead tup to each floor and there is a little hall going in a square but it's a balcony, so you look down and see all these floors below you. Anyway, I saw these four guys in dark robes below me, and I was afraid to try and wake myself up because if I tried to and couldn't, it would mean the whole thing was real and I was really dead. But I woke up.

It was not a school day, and it was a quarter to 8 so being the late riser I am I went back to sleep. My next dream was also weird.

My mom and I were on a trip. She had just gotten some photos developed, and there was one of us two on this hike. We were scared to death when we noticed the picture was not normal at all. When you looked at the picture from farther away you could see this tall, dark creature that looked like the Nazgul in a cloak heading towards me. The closer you moved it towards your face the closer it got to me. When you pressed it right up to your face it was right behind me.

So we went to this witches' center. (I know, I know it sounds stupid). They looked just like normal people, though. There were all these rooms were you had appointments with witches. They were fairly small, but anyway to get to the point we got an appointment with one. Ours was in her early 20s and had black hair. She was pretty nice. She asked us some questions (I forgot what they were) but then our time went up before we got talking about the picture.

Is this weird or what? These were both in one night! I am going to die or something?!
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I have programmed a software designed to interpret your dreams. From a database of almost one million dreams and their psychic-certified meanings, it will pick through your dream and discover its meaning.

Dream 1 means... "3". Hmm...

Dream 2 means... "Nutcase". That's odd...

Sweet dreams!

(And wouldn't you call those "nightmares"?)
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I remember when I was a kid there was a shadow (I had my door open and my curtains open becuase I was afraid of the dark) and it looked like there was a big hooded man about to kill me. I didn't sleep that night and had a terrible nightmare the night after. 'Twas dark days.

Comment

I have had lots of weird dreams, but I have never been scared in my dreams, even though some of my dreams was supposed to make me scared, I think

I don't have a specific dream at the moment, since I usually forget about them pretty soon...
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

"Dream 1 means... "3". Hmm...
          Dream 2 means... "That's odd...""
          Looks like he had a three odd night then?
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

I had an immensely bizarre dream a few months ago. I was sat in my usual seat in my politics class at my old college, and everyone was sat on the same side of the room as me, which was unusual as they sat in various locations around the room. Everyone was sat there, including both the teachers, with one exception: one of the three girls in the class, who was standing in front of us, with her back to us. One by one, all my class mates, including the two girls, got up and walked around her so that they were facing her, if you get me. And, for each and every person, she would lift her top up and show them her chest. After this, they would just go and sit down.

She did this to everyone except me. When I went and asked her why, her reply was something along the lines of "meh". At which point I woke up.

Talk about bizarre.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Were you not gettin no lovin at the time, dude?
              Drake Tungsten
              Albert Speer

Comment

That might explain it, actually.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

sadness!
                  Drake Tungsten
                  Albert Speer

Comment

That does sound the most likely cause of your dream PH

And as for you johncmcleod...you're just a fruitloop
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I don't think I've actually had many dreams lately; maybe my brain is starting to overload and is recalling power from the dreams part.

...thinking...thinking...

All I remember is that, one dream I had when I was about 4, was that a pack of dogs was chasing me into my neighbor's house, and no one else was around, and I was cornered, and I woke up.

I had the exact same dream, down to the frames and colors, when I was 8.

. Also I had a dream when I was 11 that for some strange reason my dog had to be put to sleep. This isn't any regular dog, folks, because I went psycho when I got back to the house and started seeing him everywhere and trying to hug him.

The scariest part about that is that he died close to 6 months later.

Those are two of my scariest dreams, although sometimes I'll hear relatives screaming at me in my dreams (no video in the dream though.).
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I never have any dreams that I remember. Apparently one of the side effects of my medication would be more vivid dreams, but alas not...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You have yet to dream about a parrot with the power to summon forth molten lava from a toilet. You, sir, are a model of sanity.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

johncmcleod, I think your subconscious is pondering the issue of your own mortality. So it's playing out various scenarios of possible death...just to see what it might be like.

Comment

Starchild:

Wow. I'm definitely cutting back on the caffeine.

Gatekeeper

(Edit: Added in salutations.)
                              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                              X