Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major al-Qaeda attack foiled by Spanish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    Out of curiosity, what is the difference between the rhetoric of islamist clerics and the rhetoric of neo-nazi groups as it applies to European law?
    Don´t know how it is in the other countries, but I don´t think there is such a big difference when they openly call for violent action. But our neonazi parties/groups act most of the time on a more subtle level, they hardly use these aggressive rhetorics in public. For example there are attempts to forbid the neonazi party NPD for years now, but many experts believe they could fail, because it is hard to proof that this party is acting aggressively and violent against our constitution.

To the nazi sign/symbols: I may be wrong, but I thought this is a direct consequence of the war crime tribunals (Nuremberg)after WWII where SS, NSDAP etc were marked as criminal organizations.
    Blah

Comment

yep there's been a lot of activity on the terrorism front lately and some great work by the police and intelligence services across europe
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
      X