more al qaeeda cells busted in Spain, Italy, Britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more al qaeeda cells busted in Spain, Italy, Britain

Italians arrested 5 baddies, who had explosives, plans of NATO (UK?) bases in Italy, and maps of central London. Spanish police in a huge raid arrested 16 baddies, rumours they found large quantities of ricin. Brits continue to arrest more in wake of big arrests and Finsbury mosque raid.

Seems that now that Brits have raided Finsbury, and no longer using it to gather intell, Euro police forces are arresting everyone suspected terrorist connected with it, before they get away.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

I've just noticed that you're back, LotM
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

The major supermarkets in Britain have removed Chinese meals from their product ranges as they said it had ricin.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

the white man marches on
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
          the white man marches on
          EH?

What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            The major supermarkets in Britain have removed Chinese meals from their product ranges as they said it had ricin.
            Ugh.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

MSG does not equal Ricin, right?
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Say ricin out loud. Then read BC's comment again.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's amazing that you could pick that up as a joke.
                  "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                  "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                  "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

ricin?

reek-an?

rice-an?
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I don't knoe how its pronounced in the US, but here its pronounced rice-in.

It was a pun, by definition is was a poor joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X