No announcement yet.

...I hear voices....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nearly every morning a band of birds come "picking" on my window, very handy as I have my own 'nature' clock now...

I don't understand though, every day at the same time, for a limited period of time, and then they're off again!!!

the fact that there aren't many birds around (winter) atm also makes me bit suspicious
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
      You could be the new Joan of Arc Tass!
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

She claimed to have heard voices in her head
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I've had many similiar experiences like this when I was younger (between 9-17 years old). However, I was not paralized. I was able to move but all sound was magnified 100 times (for example, ruffling my sheets would sound like a paper bag being crumpled), and yes, I too heard voices - voices that would start out whispering to me then turn into screaming at me and then back down again to whispers. My eye sight was also effected. I would look at the corner of my ceiling, and it would look like I was viewing the corner form 2-inches away...very disturbing.
          My parents took me in for many check-ups. The doctors called it "tunnel vision" however, this didn't explain my hightend hearing and hearing sounds that were not there.

I haven't had this experience for years now...

you know, at times I will lay in bed and think about those experiences...and actually miss them!
          Last edited by Wittlich; January 25, 2003, 12:30.

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
              I've had many had similiar experiences like when I was younger (between 9-17 years old). However, I was not paralized. I was able to move but all sound was magnified 100 times (for example, ruffling my sheets would sound like a paper bag being crumpled), and yes, I too heard voices - voices that would start out whispering to me then turn into screaming at me and then back down again to whispers. My eye sight was also effected. I would look at the corner of my ceiling, and it would look like I was viewing the corner form 2-inches away...very disturbing.
              My parents took me in for many check-ups. The doctors called it "tunnel vision" however, this didn't explain my hightned hearing and hearing sounds that were not there.
              Oh, that must be horrifying.

Comment

Well Tass they say when you are closer to sleep your mind is more open to the spiritual world.

YOu may be hearing spirits dwelling in your house speaking to you when your brain reaches that subconsciuos level.

Ohhhhhh scary
                The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

they are all around us...MMwwwwuuahahahaah

Watching us, following us...always watching..always watching......

Comment

All the spirits then are, I suppose, communists

Comment

Maybe where you live

I actually come from a long line of Indian Medicine Women and have had many frightening encounters with the "unknown"

Comment

schizophrenia
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Hee hee

that usually happens when you are awake..you of all people should know that AH

Comment

..........the communists talk to me at night......

I've gone MAD!!!

Comment

what do they say?? Just curious can you rememeber?
                              One night while in bed, me and my mate were laying in bed chit chatting about nothing special, when the both of us heard a small child's voice right next to our bed..while we understoood perfect what it had said..the next second we couldn't remember. It was errie.. The both of us held our breath to see if we would hear anything else.. but that was it. Then when we were all excited talking about it we couldn't rememeber what it had said! And the strange thing is It came from my side of the bed but it was loud enough that he heard it as well.

Comment

Sigh

For the last time:

They do what I think. If I'm thinking of someone yelling "America suxors" over and over again, itll do that. If I begin thinking of someone walking into the room and yelling "America roxors", itll do that. If I think of both of them doing it, then itll do that.

It doesnt ever take a life of its own.

Comment

Working...
                                X