IM gonna freeze to death....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    OH MY ****ING GOD IT IS SO ****ING COLD!

HOW DO THOSE DAMNED ESKIMOS STAND IT?
    Wimps...

Actually, the secret is to get under the snow. You can stay warm that way. I thought I'd give you that tip in the unlikely event that a glacier parks itself on Manhattan.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ohh. I see -48c (with wind chill) forcast for parts of Saskatchewan tonight. Good job, guys!

Coldest I've seen is around -60c IIRC.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It got out of the 20's here today for the first time in a week. We are in the process of building an addition to our house, and we are freezing our tails off inside the house. The contractor started working when it was warmer, got the siding and insulation off the north side of the house, and then had to stop due to cold weather. Last night it got down to about +5 F, with a -10 F wind chill. I washed some dishes before I went to bed, left them to dry (next to a window) and they were frozen together the next morning. We have a couple of space heaters running in the kitchen. If it warms up next week they can finish the outside framework, and get the siding back on. In the mean time, we can skate on the pond for the first time since 96.
        Old posters never die.
        They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith
          It got out of the 20's here today for the first time in a week.
          What part of Maryland do you live in? I live up in the mountains, and here it struggled to get to 20.

Comment

Here in Minnesota it's been below 0F lately, quite normal. On monday the temp is supposed to reach the melting point. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

I'm just glad that so far in our winter, eastern Iowa has not received any snow yet.

You guys can keep all the snow to yourselves if you have it where you're at.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

If I had any compassion at all, I wouldn't dream of posting this, but

Updated forecase for Los Angeles:

Today (Saturday): 84F; 29C

Tomorrow (Sunday): 86F; 30C [should be the hottest Jan. 26th on record!]

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Wimps...

Actually, the secret is to get under the snow. You can stay warm that way. I thought I'd give you that tip in the unlikely event that a glacier parks itself on Manhattan.
                  Hey, it's happened before.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It hit about 28 last night here in Houston
                    I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X