The Apolyton Fashion Club: Help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Az:

MtG deleted what I said earlier but here in Philly, boys with that little chin hair is said to engage in a certain sexual activity with women (something that involves a man's mouth). I dont know why there's that connection but thats what people say.

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Cunnilingus? Just come out and say it, it's not a naughty word
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• you know, Ming only pretends to be a catholic. He's really a jew too.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• sig material

LOL
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Here's how to be a fashion success...

1) Get a crewcut. They're easy to manage, and you can do it yourself, so they're also the cheapest haircut.
            2) Buy (or renovate) a coupla pairs of jeans and a coupla pairs of khakis.
            3) Buy (or renovate) several t-shirts and several short-sleeved casual button-up shirts.
            4) Mix-and-match your jeans/khakis and t-shirts/buttoned-shirts as most appropriate. E.g., if you're mowing the lawn, then wear jeans and a t-shirt. If you're going to the opera, then wear khakis and a buttoned-shirt.

You won't really need to worry about anything clashing, since your shirts are the only article of clothing that will have any kind of pattern whatoever on them.

Don't buy v-neck t-shirts, unless you happen to have a hairless chest. Stick to crew-neck.

The only remaning question is whether you should get black sneakers or white sneakers. Black last longer (since the grime doesn't show up on them as much), but white don't work very well if you have black pants (unless you also invest in black socks, but no thank you, one color of hosiery is all that I require). I went with the black sneakers since I don't own any black pants or black socks, but YMMV.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• good advices, loinburger. But this is similar to what I am wearing already. I am asking for new styles, as well as small tips. So far, I am going on a more elegant look. (and it works )
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Facial hair is awful because it just looks plain hideous. It's like asking why it's a bad idea to grow a mullet.

Facial hair suits middleaged outdoorsmen and on everyone else it looks stupid.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• even a tiny little beard?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• What do you mean by tiny beard?

If you mean a goatee, those are a bad idea too. You need to buy a beret to go with that, and those can get expensive.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• not a goatee. a small beard, that covers the tip of the chin.

I'd show you a pic, but I only had those on a CD, and my CD-ROM is in deep coma.

btw, do those cleaning fluids help? because I never cleant my previous CD and it worked perfectly well for me for 3 years, until I upgraded it.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I've found they help quite a bit. I use them a lot on DVDs because the ones from Blockbuster are frequently too dirty for the DVD player to even recognize.

I don't know if those drive cleaner things really do work, never needed to use them.

Comment

• (going really of topic here)

what if your CD drives (the CDROM, the stereo) stop functioning, recognizing your CDs? could it be a problem with the heads ( or something?)

you know, at first I thought that your post was a reply to my beard post.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• many girls (and guys) ar einto the hairless look right now

you will still find osme who like more hair

but often those are older (like in their 30s and 40s)

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Full body hair removal... let me search it on my "things to do list".....

hmm... hmmm... hmmmm...
                              nope, can't find it.

Though I do think that I have too much hair.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X