Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does The Demographic of Employees Matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be more women in IT so I have more people to flirt with at work. That is very important.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

And lefties always fail to actually have a decent argument about anything. Trolls, strawmen and poor logic that would be destroyed if only I had 30 minutes to their Berzerkerring of the thread.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
        Trolls, strawmen and poor logic that would be destroyed if only I had 30 minutes to their Berzerkerring of the thread.
        Stew, stop bashing yourself.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

He has to release that sperm somehow.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

(='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
              And lefties always fail to actually have a decent argument about anything. Trolls, strawmen and poor logic that would be destroyed if only I had 30 minutes to their Berzerkerring of the thread.

At last! Signs of a sense of irony developing!

Doctor- bring the smelling salts!
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The point is us geeks can't find girlfriends if women don't work in the tech sector. So we just have to unleash worms and viruses to vent our frustration.
                "This, is a pill, that gives worms, to ex-girlfriends."

Really, who cares? No one. The dumb media has nothing else to report on so they report on crap like; women not being interested in science, Modesto women diappearing, and hey, did you hear that they landed a man on the moon!?

IMO women should stay were they belong and let us men have our own space. They can have the kitchen, knitting stores, and day care centers, and we'll take the chair in front of the computer were we can waste our time while they make us dinner.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  IMO women should stay were they belong and let us men have our own space. They can have the kitchen, knitting stores, and day care centers, and we'll take the chair in front of the computer were we can waste our time while they make us dinner.
                  I am not going to comment on your views, somebody else might bother. Thanks to people like you though, because that means less competition for some beautiful women who are competent in being more than a child-bearing machine.

Comment

Working...
                  X