This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apolyton Human Shield Association

What if Apolyton were to be attacked by the US military? If we all stayed online at Apolyton they couldn't do anything, for fear of hurting our feelings, and Apolyton would be safe!

I pledge to sit around my comp posting at Apolyton at the event of an emergency!

So, I suggest we choose a leader, a treasurer, some sort of wacko enforcers... erm...mods, yeah that's it. Vote in some regional representitives with veto power over the ideas of the folks who voted them in, a congress of sorts...to decide the really important things...

At this stage we need ideas, and an ad hoc commitee to cast scorn on them.

Join the Apolyton Human Shield Association today!
    Tally me in!
    66.67%
    Tally me out!
    0.00%
    Tally me bananas!
    33.33%
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Would we get lower PCR rates as members?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

"stack the rifles and RUN!"

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Skanky, that's a damn good question. As acting chairman I appoint you commitee leader of the 'Would we get lower pcr rates as members' committee.

Choose your commitee and get to work making more work! Write everything down, send it to everyone in triplicate, now go forth!

Comment

aaglo is head of the military affair commitee. aaglo, make sure Skanky & commitee gets copies of everything! Visa versa!

Comment

can i be american graveyard shift watch?
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Can I be the leader of the Broadband Initiative? We can both defend Apolyton and kick some ass in a twitch-game fragfest at the same time!

Comment

I hereby appoint Loinburger, Tuberski and SD as members of the 'Would we get lower pcr rates as members' committee.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've never heard anything so silly in my life MRT! Now beat it, scram, get outa here!

No wait, on second thought, take over for me, I gotta get something in my belly. Human shield stuff is hard work.

Comment

JohnT, yes! YES! YES!!! sure...form a commitee...

Skanky, I love that drive... I can sure pick a commitee leader.

Comment

aaglo is head of the military affair commitee. aaglo, make sure Skanky & commitee gets copies of everything! Visa versa!

I was thinking about stacking the rifles in one big pile, and start running away from the action as fast as possible....
                      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

A very sound plan indeed.

Comment

That's it! We need lots of war plans like that! Triplicate!

We might get our own forum.

Comment

Spam Spam Spam Spam...
                            Spam Spam Spam Spam...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X