Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's play with dictator cards!

I'm not sure if this is old but here we go:

The website you are trying to reach could be suspended, deleted or DNS could be incorrect

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

bravo!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm actually going to print those cards and play with my buddies
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Kim Jong Il would kick butt in this incarnation!

"Pyongyang Dynamo Power Punch!!!"
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I have created some better cards on this matter . Unfortunately, they are in Lithuanian so you might not understand it, and they are still not completed (at least some of them). They includes some more statistics, like the maximum size of country dictator ruled, avarage number of people killed per year, continent. Also my cards presents flag of the country (at a time dictator ruled), full name of the country, full name of dictator, info about attrocities he done, some famous quote by him (if available) and a colourful photo of his face. Here you can see cards I've already made (unfortunately, quality had to be reduced because of size restrictions):
          Attached Files

Comment

Well, there is some trouble with Apolyton with displaying long images.. So I instead will post just an example of my cards, 4 cards, featuring Mahomett Omar, Jean Bedel Bokassa, Muamar Al-Khadaffi and Sadam Hussein...
            Attached Files

Comment

do you have a law in lithuania saying that all names must end with an s?
              CSPA

Comment

I wish I knew what any of those meant
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

How can you say Samadas Huseinas is evil
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

http://alexanderband.jegergud.dk/diktator/d2/pack7.htm is the set for Apolyton.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Wait, Castro killed 400,000 Cubans!?! Not even the US government claims that!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

lithuanians are more greeks than greeks

we even call him sadam husein.

those "s" endings... wow tres greek (or lithuanian i suppose)

Comment

This is great fun. There are many more dictators who deserve their cards:

Alexander the Great,
                          Chin Shi-Huang-Di,
                          Basileos II the Bulgaroknotos,
                          Ghengis Khan Temujin,
                          Tamerlane,
                          Vlad the Impaler,
                          Napoleon Bonaparte.

Comment

I am impressed with your knowledge of the boulgaroktonos.
                            Do you know what it means too?

Comment

Che needs a new role model.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X