No announcement yet.

What is wrong with France?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France, the only country were Jerry Lewis is a genuis.

Comment

• The only problem I have with Canada is Quebec.

Oh, wait, are they Canadians trying to French? That would explain it...

"Insect food" does not have to mean that the food is made of insects, but that insects eat the food, or the food is similar to insects (i.e. small and nasty).

I like some French food: French Fries, French Salad Dressing, and....ah....that's it. No wait Crepes and Blini are good too.

Sorry, Gepap, I know we are suposse to be bashing the French:

The French Suck, becuase they are... French!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• I know the ****ty things dictatorship greece has done to cyprus but they cant compare with the 5000 massacred and 1000 raped of the turkish invasion or the apartheid system of colonial britain on the island.

you are just pissed because i showed you the hanging of 15 year old cypriotes britain did and its own crimes and responsibility on the island.

and that somethign you did not know
        get over it
        BTW read some of the quotes ozz made, they are hilarious

"english is the best race let the world be red etc etc "

after these, there is no much point talking to you

Comment

• and ill reopen a cyprys thread when there is a reason as i always do (i.e. protests of turkish cypriotes)
          and beat you to the ground with knowledge, again, poor ignorant little DL ozz

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
            and ill reopen a cyprys thread when there is a reason as i always do (i.e. protests of turkish cypriotes)
            and beat you to the ground with knowledge, again, poor ignorant little DL ozz
            Not DL Ozz, Troll Ozz. Snapped on that hook fast.

I hear the cluckin' of a chicken, Bak!! Bak!! Bak!!

Paiktis isn't Geek he's French!!

Sorry, That is too low. Sorry France

Comment

• So, confess Oerdin: Is Maroule your DL?
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Of course Canadian identity is based on "not being Americans': after all, a great many Canadians are the decendent of Loyalist, who decided to get out of the Colonies before Judge Lynch and his ilk got to kill them.

I wonder what Francophobes make of Louisiana?

I am sure they strenously avoid being infected by the "Frenchness" of Mardi Grass, or Cajun cuisine.

( perhaps time for the old Mexican saying:
                "Poor Mexico: So far from God, so close to the United States")
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• hey, This is a france-bashing thread, damnit! get out of the room

P.S. besides, there is a much better arab saying:
                  "Yankee go home, and take me with you"
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Are the French just liars and cowards or are they actually trying to keep peace? I might go with the former.

Rebel leaders and government officials from Ivory Coast reached a reconciliation agreement Friday after weeklong talks outside Paris.

Rebel-rousing!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• well DL Ozz, I had the last word on both CYpriote threads and you abandoned them. Search them and bring them forth
                      If someone's a chicken is you!

I slumdunk you because you said that the hanging of 15 year old by Britain in Cyprus was "ok" and because you are not only ignorant on the issue but also analgetic.

I dont usually feel sorry for such p[ersons so dont expect an apology for the ****ing

Comment

• Allons enfants de la patriiiiiiie!
                        Le jour de gloire est arrivé!
                        Contre nous, de la tyrannie, l'étandard sanglant s'est levé!

Just thought i'd get you guys going again.
                        What?

Comment

• Good grief, I don't think I've ever seen such hatred and vitriol displayed by any of you people before. My faith in Apolyton is severely shaken.
                          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

• My faith in Apolyton is severely shaken.

You must be an idiot if you had any faith in Apolyton in the first place...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              You must be an idiot if you had any faith in Apolyton in the first place...
                              Call me an idiot, then, for thinking that people on here were actually intelligent enough not to discriminate against people based entirely upon their place of origin...
                              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

• Call me an idiot, then, for thinking that people on here were actually intelligent enough not to discriminate against people based entirely upon their place of origin...
                                So, are you discriminating against apolytoners? You assumed that everyone on here was intelligence - that is prejudice, and an outrage!

I will not stand for it.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X