Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non British Cuisine

Originally posted by paiktis22
    Dl Ozz you are clueless or not cosmopolitan.

in any case british cuisine is infamous in europe as being one of the worse european cuisines
    We'll never have to clean a plate
    Of veggie glops and goos
    Messily we'll masticate
    Using any fork we Choose

Calvin
    (Watterson)

Comment

• a very good collaboration of what I said

Comment

• (btw i knew english poetry could never compete with the french, but tell me thats not the best you can do )

Comment

• Alright, that's enough talk about British food. Let's get back to bad mouthing the French shall we?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
            (btw i knew english poetry could never compete with the french, but tell me thats not the best you can do )
            Next you'll be telling us that Shakespeare is better in the original Klingon...
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• shakespear was very good indeed

however on the whole french culture is far superior than english one.
              although that is a question of taste as well.

reading that Rhodes quote though, I guess I now also know why

Comment

• inbreeding seldom does wonders to culture

Comment

• one of the best theater plays ive watched BTW (ancient tragedies in epidaurus excluded, of course) was by the oxford university theatrical team of a summer night dream

it had mid war german music techno and smoking on the scene. brilliant modern edition of the play

Comment

• but you are canadians, you have nothing to do with great english culture.

Comment

• Hey! This is a slag the French thread, buddy. What do you think you're doing.

Edit. I don't like that other mad smilie. This one's so much better.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• i like going against the stream

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                          Alright, that's enough talk about British food. Let's get back to bad mouthing the French shall we?
                          Morality - check
                          Courage- check
                          Cooking- check
                          Language-

Have you ever noted the the French say everything
                          arse backwards and take twice or thrice as many words
                          to say anything? They won't use the right words from the origin eithier.

English - Potato (from the Indian)
                          French - Pomme de terra

Apple of the earth!!! , it isn't even a a frickin' fruit.

Comment

• You enjoy batting for the otherside eh?
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                              Hey! This is a slag the French thread, buddy. What do you think you're doing.

Edit. I don't like that other mad smilie. This one's so much better.
                              Half of us are French

Comment

• actually english are mostly gauls by now and englishlanguage is just a simpler form of french.

and its pommes de terrE (a mistake by you there) or (the great shock) patates

Comment

Working...
                                X