Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ozz
    if you want good food in Europe, go to Britain
    I'm sorry, but after this, I cannot believe that anything you say is credible.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Orange, ever been to England?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Although there is the stereotypical bland food like mushy peas or spotted **** there are some gorgeous English dishes.

Failing that we have restaurants that cater to a thousand different tastes from Texan to Chinese, from Italian to Thai.

Comment

• I thought there were some great restaurants in England. Of course none of them served English food; it was all Indian & Italian.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
            the british "empire" messed up countries as its interests dictated it at any given time. (no different than other countries) and it certaintly was not the benefactor you were brought up to believe.

poetry and quotes in english help me refine the knowledge of that language though so you can go on
            “I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race.”

Cecil Rhodes

Comment

• The sun may have set on the Empire but it lives on in the restaurants of Britain.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

“I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race.”

Cecil Rhodes
                Funny, I would have swore it was Adolf Hitler

Comment

• Originally posted by orange

I'm sorry, but after this, I cannot believe that anything you say is credible.
                  Contintental Breakest-Coffee and a roll

English Breakfest- Bacon, Eggs, Sauage, ham, steak, tomatoes, Herring, fried potatos, toast

I rest my case.

Comment

• Dl Ozz you are clueless or not cosmopolitan.

in any case british cuisine is infamous in europe as being one of the worse european cuisines

Comment

Cecil Rhodes
                      Rhodes also wanted to "paint the map red".

British Red, not Commie Red, of course.

Comment

• plus the "empire" is down.

dont start to cry please

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                          Dl Ozz you are clueless or not cosmopolitan.

in any case british cuisine is infamous in europe as being one of the worse european cuisines
                          Give me Shepherds' Pie over moussaka any day.

Comment

• sorry

Comment

• UK has great bands though. Can I keep eating moussaka while listening to them?
                              I bet they wouldnt be so famous if they necesairily came along with shephers pie

Comment

• tell you the truth i dont really like moussaka myself.
                                pastitsio OTOH mmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X