• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *chews on some more popcorn*
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• @ Azazel

[Cue ominous music]

You have now entered... the Paiktis zone. Where logic and reason are irrelevent, disagreement means you are a troll, DL, or both, and no nation may compare to the greatness of Greece!

[/ominous music]

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        It's not jingoistic to hate the French. More like common sense...
        It was a grave mistake of the French to not allow King George to clean your clocks , but I forgive them.
        Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

• this thread is great
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
            and no nation may compare to the greatness of Greece!
            As far as their historical contributions go, the US certainly can´t compare to Greece.

But, otoh, the US cannot even favourably compare to Burma.
            Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

• its sad that you being not important in this world has made such cynisists out of you
              whats a cynisists?

even americans kill you
              that should tell you something
              that doesn't say anything...we kill everyone and everything...

You said Canada matters
              Now that's funny.

As far as their historical contributions go, the US certainly can´t compare to Greece.
              But as far as the tyranny go we're doing o-kay.

I do however think that in about 200 years from now the US will be viewed as a major contributer to history. It is just hard to say seeing how we are the present and Greece was the past... Do the Greeks even have a country anymore?

Yup, the US will be the most Awesome civ ever. Heck, we invented everything that has come out in the past 200 years... like the radio, nintendo, democracy, and lets not forget American Cheese!!! Does sarcasm work on the internet? I think so!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                Now that's funny.
                No Bacon for you!!

Comment

• Noooooo!!!

I love that stuff.. Take backs, take backs, I call take backs... for the love of Bacon!

Thinking on that does France have any good food that isn't made of gizzards?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                    even americans kill you

that should tell you something
                    Tells me you need to visit the libary more.

In 1814, we were peaceful, a planting in the ground
                    The americans came marching, we didn't like the sound
                    So we took a boat to Washington and burn it to the ground.

DL (deadly logical) Ozz

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                      Noooooo!!!

I love that stuff.. Take backs, take backs, I call take backs... for the love of Bacon!

Thinking on that does France have any good food that isn't made of gizzards?
                      I think they got cold fish head soup called vicious slop.

if you want good food in Europe, go to Britain

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                        @ Azazel

[Cue ominous music]

You have now entered... the Paiktis zone. Where logic and reason are irrelevent, disagreement means you are a troll, DL, or both, and no nation may compare to the greatness of Greece!

[/ominous music]

-Arrian
                        that literally made me laugh out loud

Comment

• BTW DL Ozz, forget it man, you (say you) are from canada. you don't mean anything. never did. get over it, drink a juice and relax

and your beloved british empire screwed places over, like other countries have also done, get over that too

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                            BTW DL Ozz, forget it man, you (say you) are from canada. you don't mean anything. never did. get over it, drink a juice and relax

and your beloved british empire screwed places over, like other countries have also done, get over that too
                            How sharper than a serpents tooth it is to have a thankless child

(just using quotes and poetry in an effort to make this)
                            (mildly challenging)

Ozz

Comment

• speaking about yourself again i see

Comment

• the british "empire" messed up countries as its interests dictated it at any given time. (no different than other countries) and it certaintly was not the benefactor you were brought up to believe.

noone knows or cares about canada in the world, they just think polar bears live in it

and that's facts, silly

poetry and quotes in english help me refine the knowledge of that language though so you can go on

Comment

Working...
                                X