What is wrong with France?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade Tribune

I am usually commenting on US foreign policy, not domestic...

US domestic policy, there is not too much to comment on, really. It´s one big crime syndicate, mostly run by oil barons and/or Zionist agents. After a time, it gets boring, so I would have no problem letting the US cook in their own stew, as long as they keep out of other peoples`affairs.
    Quoted.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Edan
      Umm, you do realize that chemical weapons are WMDs?
      I don't think chemical weapons cause destruction per se, and neither do biological weapons. WoMD is such a stupid label.

The only WoMD are nuclear weapons.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        Your definition, not that of the rest of the world, and not that of the cease fire terms with Iraq. They are not supposed to have any of them.

The shells recently found are evidence enough that Saddam has not honoured the terms of the cease fire. Not honouring the terms of a cease fire is grounds for a resumption of hostilities.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

what's wrong with us? I'll tell you : we tell you to f*** off everytime we want. And that drives you mad

now, what are you going to do about it? Stop coming here on holidays

Comment

You are supposed to fart in everyones general direction.

Get it right!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

I never go to France on holidays.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                You are supposed to fart in everyones general direction.

Get it right!

that was indeed my first sig!
                'I fart in your general direction, you english pigs'

and Mad Monk, seriously, you should... not for the french, but for the country....

Comment

The only sane conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                    I live about 60 miles from France too.
                    I live about 60 miles from the US and i wish i lived in France.
                    What?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

I don't think chemical weapons cause destruction
                      per se, and neither do biological weapons. WoMD is such a stupid label.
                      You mean as in cause destruction to the surrounding buildings and resources in addition to killing lots of people? Cause, of course, no nuclear weapon could leave the "buildings standing while wiping out the people". Could it?

Not according to my dictionary, which defines it as nuclear, chemical, biological or radiological weapons.
                      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                        "The only WoMD are nuclear weapons."

The only sane conclusion.
                        Right. Cause trying to prevent Saddam from having access to chemical and biological weapons, after he used them in the past to kill tens or hundreds of thousands - that would be insane, right?
                        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          BTW Mugabe is a racist piece of trash. A tin pot dictator of the worst African tradition.
                          What next, an invitation for Saddam?
                          Last edited by RGBVideo; January 23, 2003, 09:56.

Comment

hey Tuome, nice to see a khazak around here... I loved your country (although you must be freezing your ass right now)

Comment

hey Tuome, nice to see a khazak around here... I loved your country (although you must be freezing your ass right now)
                              I go in here, troll a bit, and then I even lie about my native country... Sorry.

Comment

Tuoemerehu: finnnnnnnnnnnn
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X