No announcement yet.

Metroid: The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm....that's the chick from Batman Beyond in a Samus suit.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc

You can look at her in the game:
      http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/gba/b/mfu-37.png
      She has no hips! I liked the sketchy one a lot better, although she has a real strange left arm
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

i called her samus aryan by mistake once, but i see i was correct anyway
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I remember I played Metroid 1 using the JUSTIN BAILEY cheat (which makes a brief appearance in my SMAC fiction) so I always remembered Samus as a woman.

However I thought that it was some sort of gag so I didn't realize she really was a woman until Metroid 3 came out.

All of them were outstanding games, by the way.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I wrote a Metroid Movie script back in high school, but I lost the papers.

I think we need a firery Redhead to play Samus.

Angie Everhart or someone along those lines?
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

All game movies suck anyway. Who cares?

Anyway, yes, if they can manage to make the movie within 3 hours, then they get to stick Samus in a bikini at the end of the credits.
              All syllogisms have three parts.
              Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

God, I was really hoping this wouldn't happen...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
                  That's a good sketch.
                  Yeah, except it lloks like her boobs are on her shoulders.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                    I remember I played Metroid 1 using the JUSTIN BAILEY cheat (which makes a brief appearance in my SMAC fiction) so I always remembered Samus as a woman.

However I thought that it was some sort of gag so I didn't realize she really was a woman until Metroid 3 came out.

All of them were outstanding games, by the way.
                    marry me
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFire
                      All game movies suck anyway. Who cares?

Anyway, yes, if they can manage to make the movie within 3 hours, then they get to stick Samus in a bikini at the end of the credits.
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Comment

orange depending on the time it took for you to beat, she takes off more armour. perhaps this is the reason why some people here didnt see that it was a girl. Worst ending is full suit Samus giving you thumbs up. bleh.

No she doesnt take off the bikinis if you beat it in like 6 seconds or something. Bah.
                          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                            orange depending on the time it took for you to beat, she takes off more armour. perhaps this is the reason why some people here didnt see that it was a girl. Worst ending is full suit Samus giving you thumbs up. bleh.

No she doesnt take off the bikinis if you beat it in like 6 seconds or something. Bah.
                            i know

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

I guess that is supposed to send a good message to children or somethn...
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X