No announcement yet.

Are you messed up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had six mood swings today. Does that count?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm a rock of stability compared to many of you lot.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

no you're not. stop spreading lies

Comment

It's not that you are messed up, it's you still have a distance from your own standards. That means you need to work on it more, that's all.

I have no idea why people find MMA appealing, either.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Nah, messed up is wrong word since I know there must be lots of people like me, or at least have some part of my rant like I do. I don't consider myself minority here.

UR, about MMA, all my friends have fell in love with the sport when I made them watch it for a while. First the didn't like the idea, but when they came in they were yelling and sometimes saying 'this is boring, let's pick up action!'. They got hooked, and now they're all asking me all the time when I'm buying more dvds. And they're preaching it to everyone 'it's a sport!'

I'm not a violent person. I just like to beat people so hard my own hands start to hurt, and I'd just like to go do combat and maybe even kill few enemies, but no, I'm not violent!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

/me keeps a distance from Pekka
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

don't be like that, I'm a really nice guy. I would never hurt insects or anything, only if it would ask me to.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X