Freaky Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky Picture

The physics of this are mindboggling. Only explanation that could make sense is that the deer was shot up onto the top of this telephone pole by a high speed train that was running on the tracks along side it.

My Uncle was visiting a friend up in the mountains and they came across this, and since my uncle is a photographer, he got out and took a few shots.
    Attached Files
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

zooming...

Attached Files
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

zooming....

the ankle bones hanging out...
      Attached Files

Comment

redneck trebuchets...
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Now that is weird.
          Maybe be a New England hunter that did that.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

rednecks in the Poconos?

Comment

they were planning a seige! dont let their dimwittedness fool you!
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Rednecks are everywhere, orange. They ahl speak alahk too!

Comment

the north shall rise again!

oh wait...

Comment

Is it possible someone placed it up there as a joke?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It seems like the last of the rare, beautiful Climbing Deer has died.
                      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        Is it possible someone placed it up there as a joke?
                        first ask yourself

Is it possible someone placed it up there?
                        If you can get a "yes", next ask "Why would anyone go to all that effort 'as a joke' in the middle of nowhere?

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                          If you can get a "yes", next ask "Why would anyone go to all that effort 'as a joke' in the middle of nowhere?
                          It's perfectly possible someone physically placed it up there. It would be a pain, but it could be done. As for why to go through so much trouble for a joke...well, people have gone through enormous amounts of trouble for hoaxes. Crop circles, for instance. Maybe they wanted to get astounding pictures to send their friends.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

next on "Sick Sad World"

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                              redneck trebuchets...
                              What?

Comment

Working...
                              X