Cool new Korean anti-us posters released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice retro touch!

Only thing bothering me is that I don't know how critically the public is looking at these.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

feel free to post ww1 and ww2 propaganda posters here in this thread for everyone to see. I like some the U.S. ww2 ones. Not because they were racist- I don't support that. but it just shows how things were back then- racist and all.

Comment

Retro!

Last edited by aaglo; January 21, 2003, 03:55.
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

This old Soviet poster is cool. It reads "Don't be naughty!".
          Attached Files
          Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Lenin looks like he doesn't give a damn.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Comment

are thoe soviet and american lesbians?
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

FYI: that little Lenin icon is only a copyright marking.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Comment

A few more then as Prop also posted some.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

When I was in the army my speciality was Psyops so I got to take a whole class on the history of propganda. It was really interesting stuff and I got see a whole lote of posters and leaflets like the ones in this thread.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Soviets(worker's representatives) shall take full power and responsibility on themselves!

"Democratism" is the form for the realization of political and civil rights of the people!

Don't let the bosses dictate - have your own head!

We need constructive ideas - Offer some!

Let us start working! We are all experts at talking, but thanks, I've already had enough of that.

That's it, comrades! Shoddy goods won't fly!

We will vote for the competent ones!

Our main weapon is efficient work and quality in goods!

If we are to teach discipline to workers and peasants, we should first start with ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
                            That explains the ill-informed msg. Too bad though. The artist looks like he might have had a future as a commercial artist.
                            That's after we install a free market in NK?

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
                              The msg is kind of ill-informed but the illustrations look well done.

Are they from North Korea or South Korea?
                              Dino, you reached new levels of dry humour with this.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Our main weapon is efficient work and quality in goods!
                                That's a great one!

Dino: You said what I was thinking.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X