Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you buy a CD between 1995-2000? You may be a winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I should sign up then?

Comment

Yeah. But more importantly, you should also check out the "how would you change sports" thread to see my spirited defense of UNLV in the '91 Tourney.

Comment

Hmmm. I bought CDs during that time period, but the record companies owe me nothing. They should be able to charge whatever they want, and I always have the option not to buy CDs. I'd feel like a thief taking their money, no matter what the courts say.
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, goody for you.

Comment

Just for the fact that I don't know stuff ( ), what is the stock price for a new CD in USA.

In Finland: ~19 euro
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Hell, I don't know. $15?

Comment

I bought CD's in America but always remained a UK citizen during the time I lived in the States. I've sinced lived in Canada and now England.

I'm not seeing a cent of cash, am I?
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I signed up for this ages ago. When should they be contacting us? I want my money, dammit!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Kind of takes some of the wind out of the sails of those who complain about file share programs.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      I signed up for this ages ago. When should they be contacting us? I want my money, dammit!
                      The deadline for registering is March, 3rd. So you'll get your bux after that.

Comment

My wife signed up using the home address. I signed up using my office address. Many, many will do the same, I think.

Comment

Server too busy, damn!
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            Hell, I don't know. $15?
                            Remember to get the wife to sign up. That's $30.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Its not the money thats important, its the principle. This penalty is just proof of what we all know, that the record companies are run by bastards. Its a pity my daughters cant sign up.
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Record companies want to make money?? Shocking!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X